Utilizing mobile number you can order Aadhaar PVC cards online for entire household, check information
The all-new Aadhaar card will now can be found in a totally various avatar as the Aadhar providing body Unique Recognition Authority of India (UIDAI) has permitted it to be reprinted as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) card.
Now you will be able to bring the Aadhaar card in your wallets, much like your ATM or debit cards. “Filled with the current security features, your Aadhaar is now more long lasting, practical to bring, instantly verifiable offline,” UIDAI said in a tweet.
On its site, UIDAI has actually introduced the ‘Order Aadhaar Card’ service which helps with the Aadhaar holder to get their Aadhaar details printed on PVC card by paying a nominal charge of Rs 50/- (Inclusive of GST & speed post charges).
The payment can be made utilizing online mode of payment, including charge card, debit card, net banking, and UPI.
Homeowners who do not have actually a signed up mobile number can likewise order using a non-registered/ alternate mobile number.
The status of the Aadhaar PVC card can be tracked on www.uidai.gov.in under the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab.
Under the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab, click on ‘Examine Aadhaar PVC card status’. On the brand-new screen, you will be needed to get in 28- digit SRN, 12- digit Aadhaar number and captcha code. The status will be shown after clicking on ‘Check Status’.
SRN is a 28- digit Service Request Number which is created after raising ask for Aadhaar Card on the site.
Moreover, a single person can buy Aadhaar PVC cards online for the entire household.
” You can utilize any mobile number to receive OTP for authentication, no matter the registered mobile number in your Aadhaar. So, someone can purchase Aadhaar PVC cards online for the entire household. Follow the link https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint to buy now,” UIDAI mentioned in a current tweet.
#AadhaarPVCcard You can use any mobile number to receive OTP for authentication, despite the signed up mobile number in your Aadhaar. So, someone can buy Aadhaar PVC cards online for the entire family. Follow the link https://t.co/TVsl6WZqlp to purchase now. pic.twitter.com/ivoaQ7QgAN
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) November 11, 2020
Here is how to buy a PVC Aadhaar card for the whole family?
1. Go to the link: https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint
2. Fill in your Aadhaar Number or Virtual Recognition Number or EID to order Aadhaar card.
3. Aadhaar card features security functions i.e. Digitally signed Secure QR code, Hologram, Ghost image, Guilloche pattern and so on
4. Click ‘send out OTP.’ You can order Aadhaar card utilizing your registered mobile number or Alternate mobile number to receive OTP.
5. Aadhaar sneak peek is available on use of registered mobile just. Sneak peek of Aadhaar card details is not offered for Non-registered mobile based Order.
6. Time-Based-One-Time-Password (TOTP) can likewise be utilized by means of m-Aadhaar Application.
7. After sending the OTP, you will require to make the required payment and your PVC Aadhaar reprint will be purchased.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
( the headline, this story has actually not been released by Essential India News personnel and is released from a syndicated feed.).