There is ‘no doubt’ Joe Biden won Georgia, states Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger
- ” There is no doubt” that Joe Biden won, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican politician, informed Atlanta network WSB-TV. “The numbers support that. So does the audit.”
- President-elect Joe Biden beat Trump by more than 14,000 votes, according to Decision Desk HQ data published by Insider
- It is the very first time a Democrat has won the state because 1992.
- Raffensperger informed Atlanta’s local Fox affiliate today that he and his better half have received death threats over his refusal to legitimize the president’s unfounded claims of citizen fraud.
- Visit Organization Insider’s homepage for more stories
President-elect Joe Biden clearly won Georgia and its 16 electoral votes, the state’s leading elections authorities– a chosen Republican– said Thursday, including that he hasn’t seen any proof to support the Trump campaign’s conspiracy theories about a taken vote.
” There is no doubt” that Biden won, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger told Atlanta network WSB-TV. “The numbers support that. So does the audit.”
Biden beat Trump by more than 14,000 votes, according to Choice Desk HQ information published by Insider It is the very first time a Democrat has actually won the state considering that 1992.
— Justin Gray (@JustinGrayWSB) November 19, 2020
Outbound President Donald Trump and his legal team have actually baselessly declared that there was substantial citizen and electoral scams in the Republican-led state.
Raffensperger, however, stated he has actually “not seen any proof of that,” and definitely absolutely nothing that would necessitate reversing the results.
” It doesn’t work out,” he stated. “The numbers aren’t there.”
A Republican elected in 2018, Raffensperger told Atlanta’s regional Fox affiliate this week that he and his wife have got death dangers over his rejection to legitimize the president’s unfounded claims of citizen fraud.
Have a news idea? Email this press reporter: [email protected]
( the headline, this story has not been published by Essential India News staff and is released from a syndicated feed.).