Sub-inspector, Constable Booked in Connection with Journalist’s Death in UP’s Unnao Suspended


    Sub-inspector, Constable Booked in Connection with Reporter’s Death in UP’s Unnao Suspended

    A sub-inspector and a constable scheduled in connection with the death of a 22- year-old reporter, whose body was discovered on a railway track here, have been suspended for vanishing from their place of posting, cops said on Saturday. Reporter Suraj Pande’s body was found on Thursday. He utilized to work for a local Hindi daily. An FIR was registered against Sub-Inspector Sunita Chaurasia, Constable Amar Singh and one other person after the victim’s member of the family said they presumed Chaurasia to be behind the incident and declared that they were friends.

    ” The SI and the constable (motorist) have been suspended as they vanished from their place of publishing without permission. On the problems lodged by the family of the deceased reporter, a case of murder has actually been signed up versus Sunita Chaurasia, the SI posted at the Bihar cops station here, and Amar Singh, the constable, on Friday. A group has been formed under CO, City, Gaurav Tripathi to penetrate the case,” Additional Superintendent of Police Vinod Kumar Pandey said. Meanwhile, Superintendent of Authorities Anand Kulkarni said that based on the post-mortem report, prima facie the injuries appear to have actually been caused by trains.

    ” The case seems to be of a suicide, as per evidence gathered from the area. A case has actually been signed up on the problem of the member of the family, and all points are being intensively probed,” Kulkarni included. The member of the family of the journalist have actually also declared that he was eliminated and his body thrown on the railway track in the Sadar Kotwali location on Thursday night.

    The victim’s mother, Lakshmi Pande, has actually stated in her complaint to the authorities that Suraj Pande and Sunita Chaurasia were good friends and because of this, Constable Amar Singh had on November 11 threatened him over the phone. She said her son got a call on Thursday early morning prior to he left house. There was no details about him after that, and his body was found on the train track later on that day, Lakshmi Pande added.


    ( the headline, this story has actually not been released by Crucial India News personnel and is released from a syndicated feed.).


    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here