Rajasthan bags award for water management
Rajasthan has actually bagged 3rd prize among the leading States under the National Water Awards-2019 for its outstanding operate in the field of water resources management.
The award given up the general category acknowledges the State’s accomplishments in water use effectiveness, water harvesting and micro-irrigation with solar pumps.
State Water Resources Secretary Naveen Mahajan got the award from Vice-President M. Venkaiah Naidu at a virtual occasion previously this week. Mr. Mahajan stated here on Friday that this was the seventh prize in the water sector received by the State during the last 15 months.
REGISTER FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
- Remarks will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are violent, personal, incendiary or irrelevant can not be released.
- Please write total sentences. Do not type remarks in all uppercase, or in all lower case letters, or using shortened text. (example: u can not substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We might remove links within remarks.
- Please utilize an authentic e-mail ID and offer your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version|Nov 14, 2020 1: 33: 37 AM|https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/rajasthan-bags-award-for-water-management/article33098223 ece.
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
( the heading, this story has actually not been released by Important India News personnel and is released from a syndicated feed.).