Rahul Gandhi to open school building at Mundery
Rahul Gandhi, MP, will inaugurate the newly constructed Plus Two section of the Government Vocational Higher Secondary School at Mundery here at 10.30 a.m. on Thursday through videoconferencing. The two-storey building was constructed by the District Nirmithi Kendra at a cost of ₹1.2 crore under the Multi Sectoral Development Programme. C.K. Saseendran, MLA, will preside over.
Subscribe to Morning Filter & Evening Wrap newsletter
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version | Oct 15, 2020 1: 31: 15 AM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/kerala/rahul-gandhi-to-open-school-building-at-mundery/article32857788.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
(the headline, this story has not been published by Important India News staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)