Muslim deal Eid prayers at Jama Mosque in New Delhi on Saturday, August 1, 2020.|Image Credit: Sushil Kumar Verma
May this day motivate us to create a just, harmonious and inclusive society, he said.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday extended Eid greetings and hoped that the celebration inspires us to create a “just, unified and an inclusive” society.
Eid al-Adha, likewise called the celebration of sacrifice, is being celebrated on Saturday.
” Eid Mubarak. Greetings on Eid al-Adha. May this day influence us to produce a simply, harmonious and inclusive society,” the Prime Pinister tweeted.
May the spirit of brotherhood and empathy be furthered, he said.
Register For Morning Filter & Evening Wrap newsletter
- Remarks will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are violent, individual, incendiary or unimportant can not be released.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all uppercase, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u can not replacement for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We might get rid of hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use an authentic email ID and supply your name, to prevent rejection.
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.