Online yoga classes from October 8
The Department of Yoga and Consciousness (Yoga Village), Andhra University, is conducting regular online yoga classes (general yoga and weight reduction yoga classes) from October 8, according to O.S.R.U. Bhanu Kumar, honorary Director of the Department. The classes will be conducted under the supervision of senior yoga instructor P. Pratap. Interested candidates can contact him on mobile no. 89196 39492 or on the phone no. 0891-2566640 for enrolment.
Subscribe to Morning Filter & Evening Wrap newsletter
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version | Oct 6, 2020 6: 22: 32 AM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/online-yoga-classes-from-october-8/article32776986.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
(the headline, this story has not been published by Important India News staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)