The National Students Union Of India (NSUI) has grumbled to Health Secretary J. Radhakrishnan looking for action against Subbiah Shanmugam, an oncologist working in a government health center and also the ABVP national president, for allegedly pestering an elderly female.
In the problem, NSUI State president N. Aswathaman said Dr. Subbiah was operating in the Federal government Kilpauk Medical College Health center and was participating in political activities as national president of the ABVP, which was an infraction of service guidelines.
Register For Morning Filter & Evening Wrap newsletter
- Remarks will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are violent, personal, incendiary or irrelevant can not be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all uppercase, or in all lower case letters, or utilizing abbreviated text. (example: u can not alternative to you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We may remove hyperlinks within remarks.
- Please use a genuine email ID and offer your name, to avoid rejection.
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.