Man injured in knife attack in Kadapa
A young man was injured in a brutal knife attack on him and his father at Chilakalabavi area of Kadapa town on Saturday night.
Khadar Vali, who sells bananas on a push cart along with his father, sustained grievous stab injures when a group of unidentified persons attacked him. He was immediately rushed to RIMS hospital in Kadapa for treatment. Sources attributed the attack to previous enmity, though the motive was yet to be confirmed by police. Kadapa Two Town police have registered a case and are investigating.
Subscribe to Morning Filter & Evening Wrap newsletter
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version | Oct 19, 2020 1: 11: 16 AM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/man-injured-in-knife-attack-in-kadapa/article32888522.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
(the headline, this story has not been published by Important India News staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)