M.B. Maramkal’s appointment cancelled
The State government has actually cancelled the consultation of M.B. Maramkal as Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa’s political consultant. A notification from Department of Worker and Administrative Reforms stated the visit was cancelled with effect from November13
A senior reporter, Mr. Maramkal had been appointed as political adviser with Cabinet rank in October. Sources stated that whatever he encouraged Mr. Yediyurappa had not gone down well with the Chief Minister’s family members.
Subscribe to Early Morning Filter & Night Wrap newsletter
- Remarks will be moderated by The Hindu editorial group.
- Remarks that are abusive, individual, incendiary or irrelevant can not be published.
- Please compose total sentences. Do not type remarks in all uppercase, or in all lower case letters, or utilizing shortened text. (example: u can not replacement for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We might remove links within comments.
- Please use a real email ID and supply your name, to avoid rejection.
version|Nov 16, 2020 12: 30: 03 AM|https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/mb-maramkals-appointment-cancelled/article33104001 ece.
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
( the heading, this story has not been published by Essential India News personnel and is published from a syndicated feed.).