Indian soldiers patrol the mountainous surface in Leh on June 23, 2020.|Image Credit: AFP
4 rounds of talks have actually been held so far to de-escalate from the accumulation locations in Galwan Valley, Gogra-Hot Springs and Finger location along the Pangong Tso (lake) in Ladakh sector along the LAC.
The Corps Commanders of the 2 sides have held four rounds of talks so far on June 6, 22, 30 and July 14 to de-escalate from the build-up locations in Galwan Valley, Gogra-Hot Springs and Finger location along the Pangong Tso (lake) in Ladakh sector along the LAC.
On Thursday, the Ministry of External Affairs said that the disengagement process of troops had not yet been finished.
The Corps Commanders conference follows a 3rd round of a virtual conference of the ‘Working System for Assessment and Coordination on India China Border Affairs’ grouping.
Register For Morning Filter & Night Wrap newsletter
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial group.
- Comments that are violent, individual, incendiary or unimportant can not be released.
- Please compose total sentences. Do not type comments in all uppercase, or in all lower case letters, or using shortened text. (example: u can not substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We may get rid of hyperlinks within remarks.
- Please use a genuine e-mail ID and offer your name, to prevent rejection.
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.