Mahesh Kumthalli, BJP MLA, has actually revealed displeasure at not being considered for induction into the Cabinet. He stated on Tuesday that he would not make duplicated needs for a ministerial berth. “I think I am not being made a Minister. But the other legislators who crossed over to the BJP in addition to me are being inducted. That makes me dissatisfied. But Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa has actually released enough funds for the development of my constituency. That makes me delighted. I will not keep asking the celebration to make me a Minister again and again. That does not look excellent,” he informed journalists in Athani.
Register For Morning Filter & Evening Wrap newsletter
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Remarks that are violent, individual, incendiary or irrelevant can not be published.
- Please compose total sentences. Do not type remarks in all uppercase, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u can not substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We might get rid of links within remarks.
- Please utilize an authentic e-mail ID and provide your name, to prevent rejection.
version|Jan 13, 2021 12: 47: 59 AM|https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/kumthalli-too/article33562379 ece.
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO LEARN MORE
( the headline, this story has not been published by Important India News staff and is published from a syndicated feed.).