Kumbh Mela 2021: Railways to reboot 18 trains in Haridwar from Jan 10; check complete list
The Indian Railways has begun numerous unique trains that will transport the fans to Haridwar.
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat had actually stated last year that in spite of the practical problems posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Kumbh Mela would be held in Haridwar next year in its “magnificent kind.”
Urban Advancement Minister Madan Kaushik had actually stated in a statement provided by the Chief Minister’s Office that prepared arrangements would be made to avoid any difficulty to the enthusiasts during the Kumbh Mela.
ABAP chief Mahant Narendra Giri ensured the federal government that the bodies would completely co-operate with the state government for the effective conduct of the Kumbh Mela.
Kaushik stated 35 to 50 lakh people are expected to bath in the holy river Ganga every day throughout Kumbh Mela 2021.
In order to assist in the travel of passengers to Haridwar, the Indian Railways has likewise begun a number of special trains that will transport the followers to Haridwar.
Indian Trains has decided to resume 18 trains in Haridwar from January 10,
Here is the list of trains carrying travelers to Haridwar:
– Haridwar-Howrah Kumbh Express 12369-70
- Dehradun-Howrah Upasana Express 12317-18
- Haridwar-Shriganga Nagar Express 14711-12
- Dehradun-Howrah Doon Express 3009-10
- Bandra to Haridwar Express 19019-20
- Kuchibeli-Dehradun Express 22659- 60
- Puri-Haridwar Utkal Express 18477-78
- Okhla-Dehradun Express 19565-66
- Ahmedabad-Dehradun Express 19032-32
- Varanasi Dehradun Janata Express 14265-66
- Dehradun Amritsar Express 14631-32
- Haridwar-Prayag Express 14229-30
- Haridwar-Jammuutvi Express 4605-06
- Prayag-Dehradun Link Express 14113-14
- Kathgodam-Dehradun Express 14119-20
- Haridwar-Amritsar Express 12053-54
- Lokmanya Tilak-Haridwar Express 12171-72
- Bikaner-Haridwar Express 14717
- Dehradun Yoga City-New Rishikesh 3009-10
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
( the heading, this story has not been published by Important India News personnel and is released from a syndicated feed.).