Travelers going to Jog Falls in Sagar taluk of Shivamogga district.
The Cabinet has actually approved the policy.
The draft of the brand-new policy, settled recently, stresses elements such as attracting more domestic and global travellers to place Karnataka on the traveler map of the country; and giving a boost to different kinds of tourist such as heritage, wildlife, spiritual, cultural, adventure, seaside, nature, health, and agriculture.
Subscribe to Early Morning Filter & Evening Wrap newsletter
- Remarks will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Remarks that are abusive, individual, incendiary or unimportant can not be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type remarks in all uppercase, or in all lower case letters, or utilizing shortened text. (example: u can not substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We might get rid of links within remarks.
- Please use a real email ID and provide your name, to prevent rejection.
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.