He lived his life with the utmost honour and stability, she says.
Sonia Gandhi. Submit.
He lived his life with the utmost honour and integrity, she says.
Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Sunday, in her condolence letter to Manvendra Singh, stated the demise of his dad Jaswant Singh ” leaves a space in our nationwide and public life that can not be filled”.
” I grieve the loss of an honorable human being and a most dedicated and distinguished public servant,” she said.
Sign Up For Morning Filter & Evening Wrap newsletter
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial group.
- Remarks that are abusive, individual, incendiary or irrelevant can not be released.
- Please compose complete sentences. Do not type comments in all uppercase, or in all lower case letters, or utilizing shortened text. (example: u can not replacement for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We might eliminate links within comments.
- Please use a real email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.
, CLICK ON THIS LINK TO READ MORE, National.