How to leave an evaluation on Depop and offer the seller feedback through the app
You can leave an evaluation on
Depopby going to your “Invoices” menu, which shows all of your current purchases in the app.
- Feedback is crucial for helping users determine genuine sellers from questionable or unreliable ones.
- Depop encourages its users to leave feedback on each purchase, which the app uses to determine seller rankings.
- Sellers can contest feedback if they think it’s unfair, incorrect, or negative in nature.
Depop is among many apps for online thrift shopping. On sites like this, buyer feedback is paramount, since it’s the main way other users on the website know if they can count on a seller to be sincere, timely, and easy to communicate with.
Because feedback and ratings on Depop are so important – and since rankings are calculated by gathering evaluations over a specific period, instead of over the history of an entire account – the site makes it simple to leave them after purchasing.
How to leave an evaluation on Depop
1. Go to your profile by tapping the icon of a person in the bottom-right corner of the app.
2. Tap on the invoices icon at the top of your screen – if you have an item you have not left feedback for yet, it ought to have a red alert bubble next to it.
3. Go to the Bought tab and tap the listing for the product you wish to review.
4. Tap the “Leave feedback” button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Offer the seller a star ranking from one to five, based on your experience with both them and the product you purchased. Underneath, leave a remark explaining why you provided that ranking.
6. When you’re completed, tap the checkmark in the top-right corner.
How to erase a review on Depop
If you later feel your evaluation was unfair, you can’t change it however you can delete it.
1. Return to the Receipts section of your profile and discover the item you wish to delete the evaluation for.
2. Tap on your feedback.
3. Tap the trashcan icon in the top-right corner of the screen to delete your evaluation.
Conditions of Depop evaluations
Prior to you leave an evaluation, you must keep in mind that if the seller believes your evaluation was unreasonable or left in bad faith, they can call you to try and work it out.
You must also understand that if you can’t reach a resolution with the seller and they still believe your feedback was unjust, they can appeal to Depop to have it eliminated, offered they have sufficient proof to prove that it was incorrect or prejudiced.
On its website, Depop states it will not remove feedback above three stars unless it can be classified as one or more of the following:
- Publishing feedback as vengeance, consisting of messages that are beyond an appropriate time limitation after the deal.
- Including feedback that’s repulsive, violent, and/or bigoted towards another user.
- Feedback that is blatantly incorrect at the time of its writing.
Related protection from Tech Recommendation:
( the headline, this story has not been published by Important India News personnel and is released from a syndicated feed.).