How to change your video background in Microsoft Teams
While Zoom remains popular for its ease of usage and features such as the ability to pop in various backgrounds, it’s not the only video meeting app out there that lets you do those things. For example, Microsoft’s Groups office interactions app also allows you to modify your meeting background. Here, we’ll reveal you how to alter your background for a Groups videoconference.
If you wish to choose a background prior to you formally begin the meeting:
- Start your Teams video meeting You’ll find yourself at the intermediate screen.
- Make certain that video is toggled on in the button bar near the bottom of the screen, then toggle on the background settings manage (situated in between the video and audio controls)
- A “Background settings” column will appear on the right. Use that to blur your genuine background or select from a number of different images to supply a false background.
- If you want to include your own image, click the “Add new” link at the top of the column. You can then pick an image from your computer system’s files, which will be contributed to the available backgrounds.
- When you do change your background, the modification will remain in result through your other meetings up until you alter it once again.
If you have actually currently begun the meeting (or you have actually joined someone else’s conference), you can still change your background.
- Click the 3 dots in the middle of the button bar at the bottom of the screen and choose “Program background effects.” You’ll get the same “Background settings” column on the right, with the exact same capability to blur your background, change it, or add a new one.
- If you’re in the middle of a meeting and wish to test the background, click “Preview” in the “Background settings” column. You’ll be able to see the effect in a small window at the bottom of the column; nobody else in your meeting will see it.
- When you enjoy with your brand-new background, click on “Apply” (or just choose “Stop sneak peek” if you desire to go back to your previous background)
Update January 5th, 2021, 2: 30 PM ET: This short article was initially published on April 14 th, 2020, and has actually been changed to consist of updates in the software application.
( the headline, this story has actually not been published by Important India News staff and is released from a syndicated feed.).