COVID-19: Fresh curbs on events from March 1 in THIS state, information here
Amidst growing issue over increasing Covid-19 cases in Punjab, Chief Minister Amarinder Singh on Tuesday purchased a multitude of limitations, consisting of capping limitation on indoor and outside events, increased COVID testing and night curfew.
The primary minister capped indoor gatherings to 100 and outside to 200 individuals from March 1, along with rigorous enforcement of mask-wearing and social distancing, with screening to be ramped to 30,000 a day.
He stated a choice on lowering tenancy in cinema halls will be taken after March 1.
Chairing a top-level virtual conference to evaluate the scenario, he likewise authorised the Deputy Commissioners to impose night curfew in hotspots in their districts if required, with micro containment technique to be adopted.
New COVID-19 limitations enforced in Punjab:
1. The CM directed the authorities to ensure stringent enforcement of wearing of masks, in addition to notice of Covid-19 displays by all restaurants, marital relationship palaces, with the Department of Excise and Taxation to be the nodal agency in this regard.
2. Personal workplaces and restaurants will be motivated to display last tests done for all workers, he said.
3. Directing increased testing, Amarinder Singh bought compulsory testing of 15 contacts per positive, with review to be undertaken by the Health Department.
4. Even more, the Chief Minister took stock of the vaccination status, underlining the requirement to perform a details and education campaign (IEC) to promote 100 percent coverage of health care and frontline employees.
5. He directed the Health Department to plan for a strategise roll-out of vaccines for the elderly population and those with comorbidities.
6. He highlighted the requirement for ongoing supervision of procedures for handling patients with comorbidities, especially in personal centers.
Chief Secretary Vinni Mahajan ruled out the re-closure of federal government schools and said the department is taking all the steps to make sure the safety of trainees.
Education Secretary Krishan Kumar stated teachers have actually been designated nodal officers in schools to advise trainees on the proper usage of masks and to make sure adherence to COVID-appropriate behaviour.
Previously, in a short presentation, Health Secretary Hussan Lal notified the meeting that the districts of Amritsar, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, SAS Nagar and SBS Nagar had shown a spike in positivity in recent days, setting off issues over a possible fresh wave in the state.
On the vaccination front, he stated there had up until now been 61 cases of small negative events following immunisation, while 6 severe and 14 severe cases had actually been reported. All had actually considering that recovered, he added.
( With firm inputs)
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
( the heading, this story has not been published by Important India News personnel and is published from a syndicated feed.).