BSF official goes missing
Officials from BSF, Malkangiri, Odisha, on Saturday lodged a complaint with the Airport police over missing of a 36-year-old BSF official who had not reported to duty for the last 17 days.
According to Airport police, Sanjay Kumar (36) of Uttarakhand was posted in Malkangiri district for anti-Maoist operations. He had arrived from New Delhi to Visakhapatnam on October 1.
After reaching Vizag, he had made a video call to his family. Later his whereabouts are not known and his cell is switched off, said the police.
Investigation is on.
Subscribe to Morning Filter & Evening Wrap newsletter
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version | Oct 18, 2020 1: 05: 33 AM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/bsf-official-goes-missing/article32884055.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
(the headline, this story has not been published by Important India News staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)